Coronavirus Action Plan
CORONAVIRUS ACTION PLAN DURING THE CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK
CORONAVIRUS ACTION PLAN
Inclusive Skating is committed to ensuring the safety, health and well-being of our community and recommends that our community follow the current WHO and government health guidelines at all times. Many Inclusive skaters have underlying health conditions and are within the high-risk category for Coronavirus. So, the following measures will be followed during the Coronavirus outbreak.
- The Scottish on April 17th and British Inclusive Skating Championships scheduled for July 8th to 10th in Cardiff will take place as on-line events only. Inclusive Skating video rules will apply. https://inclusiveskating.org/technical/rules
- All competitors for the Scottish International Championships who have registered to participate at the venue are invited to provide a pre-recorded video entry for all events. Please send in your video at least 10 days before the event wherever possible.
- Additional online events will be scheduled for September and thereafter until the Coronavirus outbreak abates and risks reduce.
- Medals for the Scottish Championships will be posted to competitors.
- Results will be posted online on the Inclusive Skating website and videos will be posted on the Inclusive Skating Youtube channel. For the Scottish Championships we plan to have all results and videos posted on 17th April and timetabled for release according to a normal competition timetable. This timetable will be published in advance.
Good luck and good skating! < Back to All News