Inclusive Skating has a network of advisors and coaches to help you get started!
Would you like to try skating but you need a bit of extra help!
We have free induction and coaching support available
through our lottery funded UK network of safety advisors.
The Skater's Handbook
The Skater's Handbook provides essential information for skater's all in one convenient location.
1. All participant's (including skater's, parents, coaches, carer's and volunteers etc.) must comply with the IS Code of Conduct.
2. Inclusive Skating has lots of policies that help to promote your welfare. The most important are the Safety Policy, the Session Risk Assessments and your individual profile.
3. There's a welfare officer and a reporting pathway for reporting any concerns.
4. Inclusive Skating seeks to provide you with additional opportunities
5. Skater's Forum (under development)
Inclusive Skating is establishing a Skater's Forum to amplify the skater's voice. Please contact us if you're interested in contributing/ participating/ supporting this initiative.